• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to download multiple files from Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded about 30 photos to creative cloud storage. Now I cannot find a way to download a group or all at the same time. You can select multiples and move to different folders within CC, but can't download multiples. Had I known this before using it, I would have made a zip folder of images. It seems a bit clunky if this is true.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 29, 2012 Jun 29, 2012

haighkj

Thanks for the info. As a professional user, more functionality in the storage would be helpful. Right now I'm using other file transfer and storage soulutions that are far superior.

I think most Cloud users would very much agree with you.

The Cloud today is a reasonable version 1 product but it's clunky, lacks fundamental features and is a latecomer to a rapidly maturing market. Other offerings currently shine in comparison.

Our expectations as consumers are very high be

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2012 Jun 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently you can only download/share one file at a time, and there isn't the ability to batch download files or download folders. The desire for an action that lets you download and share folders is a popular request right now and has spawned several idea posts (here, here, and here).

A recent CC blog post has hinted at enhanced sharing capabilites coming soon, so hopefully multiple-file actions will come along with that update.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. As a professional user, more functionality in the storage would be helpful. Right now I'm using other file transfer and storage soulutions that are far superior. I hope that Adobe will make the necessary improvements for a production user to profit from it. I'm sure they will.

By the way, the links in your post did not lead anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

haighkj

Thanks for the info. As a professional user, more functionality in the storage would be helpful. Right now I'm using other file transfer and storage soulutions that are far superior.

I think most Cloud users would very much agree with you.

The Cloud today is a reasonable version 1 product but it's clunky, lacks fundamental features and is a latecomer to a rapidly maturing market. Other offerings currently shine in comparison.

Our expectations as consumers are very high because we're used to the Dropboxes (and other superior 3rd party solutions) out there.

Adobe has been inundated with feature suggestions and enhancements from users. The more, the better.

They might, as they claim, be working on improvements but they've got to get a move on before the Cloud tarnishes its own reputation too much due to lack of (expected) features.

haighkj wrote:

By the way, the links in your post did not lead anywhere.

The Jive forum software used by Adobe is creating bad links.

Correct links are:

Three things I'd like to see...

http://forums.adobe.com/ideas/1789

Three ideas: folder sharing, branded channel, e-mail notification

http://forums.adobe.com/ideas/1706

Share folders and branded channel?

http://forums.adobe.com/ideas/1701

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2012 Nov 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frankly such basic functionality should not be a new idea.  Seriously.  I have to download 50 pics one at a time.  Painful.

-J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2012 Nov 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. It's painful.

I don't understand why Adobe did not include such basic functionality from Day 1 either.

It's a major blemish on an otherwise promising debut for the Cloud in 2012. I assume that Adobe is keenly aware of user expectations here.

I've given up waiting for now and I use Dropbox until the Adobe Cloud improves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

absolutely stupid.  like going back in time....pre-ever being a professional in IT...and I'm 50 years old....so that's a long time back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2016 Jul 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't understand why adobe would not implement such a basic feature like batch download. Not having this feature makes adobe look really bad and it makes the creative cloud virtually not usable for many users. I will also make sure that i dont receive links to the adobe cloud anymore to download pictures. Manually downloading tons of pictures is not really a pleasure and for sure not efficient at all. Goodbye adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

totally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe...seriously??? I can only download ONE file at a time? This is utterly ridiculous! This expensive CC subscription is meant to be better for us professional users? Please get this sorted, it is an absolute JOKE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any word on this being updated? This post was from 2012, so I figured I'd ask about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

......ugh. Fkn terrible. I'm now no longer using there services. Thanks  a lot for the most ridiculous shit ever. Excuse the language, but come on. 45/month and this.   I'll be sure to share the hell out of this thread and posts in hopes more people quit and go elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After five years we need the batch download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You really didn't implement this feature even after 6 years? 6 YEARS??

Here's yours (as a company) reply to the same ask in 2012:

"Currently you can only download/share one file at a time, and there isn't the ability to batch download files or download folders. The desire for an action that lets you download and share folders is a popular request right now and has spawned several idea posts.

A recent CC blog post has hinted at enhanced sharing capabilites coming soon, so hopefully multiple-file actions will come along with that update."

How on earth You cannot achieve such basic funcionality? It's just ridiculous...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8 year now!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The solution is easy: Swap to Affinity and use professional Cloud Services. And save a lot of money. Adobe is just fooling us for years. I also just wanted to share a complete folder with hundreds of files to a costumer of mine and couldn't believe it when i found this important request from 2012 (!!!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoo boy. Last night was the first time I used the cloud as well. 60+ retouched images and now I have to download each and every one individually. Well, good time to have coffee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

softeject70 wrote:

Well, good time to have coffee.

Or you can reflect upon being a paying beta tester for Adobe while they try to get (numerous) things right. I guess one could do that while having coffee also though. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I actually discovered they is an adobe client you can install to make your cloud files appear as a network drive on your computer.  Install the automatic software installer and its on there I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like that has potential. But what's it called? Couldn't see anything in the apps or the software installer panel of the sort. Anyone else know about that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just remoted into my home pc to check.  It is called Adobe Creative Cloud Connection. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gotcha. Did some investigating into it (since it still doesn't show up on my App Manager). Turns out they released a preview like 6 months ago but took it offline just recently while they're working on an actual release. No go for me. Well let's see what happens when they launch. Thanks for the tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://ccmdl.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/AAM/1/win32/AdobeApplicationManager.exe

That is the link for the app installer for all the apps.  You have to use that to install it I believe.   You obviously need to be logged in and it may be easier to download it from creative cloud with the link in your apps section for the installer.  It will run in your system tray and you will have a network drive with your data and you can drag and drop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link but running macs over here. =D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a mac creative cloud application now! I apologize if someone already replied to you saying this.

Once the creative cloud folder synced, the files were downloaded onto my desktop without having to click on each individual file download. Screenshots are attached. Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 2.46.27 PM.pngScreen_Shot_2015-11-13_at_2_46_41_PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines