• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Download old Creative Cloud iOS app

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iPhone 8 but with iOS 11.3. I haven't updated it to the latest iOS because 1. I don't like changes and 2. I've seen the new iBooks and I hate it and I read a lot.

The only problem is the Creative Cloud iOS app on the app store is only available to download if I have iOS 13. So does anyone know any way that I could download an older version of the Creative Cloud iOS app that would be compatible with my iOS?

It would make exporting drawings from adobe illustrator draw and adobe sketch so much easier for me.

I'd be grateful for any help that I could get😊

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

To anyone ever wondering if I found a solution: I did, and it's a pretty simple one!

What you have to do is download the creative cloud app on a device with iOS 12 (because iOS 12 is a requirement for the app).

Then on your device that doesn't have iOS 12 make sure you're signed into the same Apple ID as the iOS 12 device. Go to the app store, click on your profile, go to purchased, search for creative cloud, tap the cloud download button and it'll bring up a message asking if it can download an o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That store is run by Apple, so you need to ask Apple

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To anyone ever wondering if I found a solution: I did, and it's a pretty simple one!

What you have to do is download the creative cloud app on a device with iOS 12 (because iOS 12 is a requirement for the app).

Then on your device that doesn't have iOS 12 make sure you're signed into the same Apple ID as the iOS 12 device. Go to the app store, click on your profile, go to purchased, search for creative cloud, tap the cloud download button and it'll bring up a message asking if it can download an older version of the app. Click yes and it'll start to download. And that's how easy it is!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines