• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download Photoshop Elements again?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer crached and now I try to download Photoshop Elements again. I can't find 'Photoshop Elements' anywhere, is it called somethng else now, like only 'Photoshop'? I worte my code, but it does not work. I don't remeber wish version I had (I mean what year). Can somone help me?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

For serial number programs you may download ONLY if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-Log-in to your Adobe account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products
--click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right
--and finally click the link "Downloads and serial numbers" that will appear
---as always, write the serial number in a text file AND copy that text file and the
---download file(s) to an external drive (or two) to be sure you have

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For serial number programs you may download ONLY if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-Log-in to your Adobe account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products
--click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right
--and finally click the link "Downloads and serial numbers" that will appear
---as always, write the serial number in a text file AND copy that text file and the
---download file(s) to an external drive (or two) to be sure you have what you need
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
-if you have an Education or volume license you MUST use your original media
--the link for an Education or volume license download is not available at all
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
-if you bought and lost a disc Adobe does not provide a replacement via download
-if you bought a download from a 3rd party vendor you will need to contact that vendor
When you have a download, ALWAYS copy it to at least one external device
-a usb flash drive or hard drive, or write to a CD or DVD
-plus a text file containing your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How come I can't clik on install now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says:

"Install" has to be updated.

This programe delevopers have to update it so it works with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more information.

I have macOS Catalina Version 10.15.7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have macOS Catalina Version 10.15.7.

By @Malinsson

Your version of Photoshop Elements may be too old to run on Catalina.  What version number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Catalina Version 10.15.7. Or do you mean what version Photoshop Elements? I actually don't remember.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had Photoshop Elements on Catlina before, just like a week ago or so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...now I saw what version Photoshop Elements I have: 16.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Does 16 mean year 2016? I can't find that when I google.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop Elements 2018 I see now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what it looks like and then I click on Photo Editor and sign in, activate sofware and enter serial number, but it says it's an invalid serial number.

This is driving me crazy. 😞 Where the hell do I find Photoshop Elements (bought 2018)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attachment.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I din't know you could do that. I will in the future, I guess I can't change that now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines