• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get and install North American version of Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a North American Adobe account, but I am in Switzerland (German speaking part). When I sign into may account, Adobe asks if I want to remain on the US website or change to the local website. I opt for the US website and download the Creative Cloud installer. When I run the installer, the accompaniened text is already in German and the installed Creative Cloud is then in German, i.e. the German version.  Also all the apps presented by the CC for installation are the German versions. I also tried the alternate CC installation where one downloads the suitable zip file (for win 10, 64 or 32 bit) with the installer. Here the same thing occured, the installation process was already in German and the installed CC also. -- I had Adobe support (probably from India), but they couldn't solve the problem either. What do I have to do that I get the North American version of CC and the North American versions of the to be installed apps?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your hint. The German help desk was then able to clarify and to resolve the problem as follows: The Creative Cloud is always in the language of the PC, in my case in German. When one changes the default install language in the Creative Cloud, the displayed apps available for installation still show up in the Creative Cloud language. However, when downloaded and installed, the apps are then in the selected default install language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines