Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install Creative Suit 2007

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have an old Creative Suit 3 (2007) reinstalled cause my Imac needed repair. Installing was no problem but  but after 30 days I'm not able to open my Adobe programs anymore. Can someone help? Thanks. Pluc.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Activation servers for CS3 have been shut down, you will not be able to activate it, the only option is to either subscribe to the Creative Cloud or find an alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank Ged, but I still hope there is someone somewhere who knows a possibility to open my Adobe illustrator. I cross my fingers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't get you hopes up, you can purchase Affinity Designer for a once off payment, it's only €29.99 at the moment

https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/designer/

or look for free/paid for alternatives to Illustrator via Google

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ged, Maybe it's the best thing to do, the Infinity program I mean. I really hoped there was a solution but maybe it's the best not to wait but to act. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines