• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install Ps5 on the new computer?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2014 Jan 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Must I delete Ps5 on the old computer first and then install it on the new one? Or is it possible to have this program on the two computers?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 15, 2014 Jan 15, 2014

Hi Vitazor,

Thanks for posting on Adobe forums.

If you own, or are the primary user of, a single-user or volume license Adobe product that is installed on a computer at work, you can also install and use the software on one secondary computer of the same platform at home or on a portable computer. However, you may not run the software simultaneously on both the primary and secondary computers.

for more information

Please click on this link http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/end-user-license-agr eements-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vitazor,

Thanks for posting on Adobe forums.

If you own, or are the primary user of, a single-user or volume license Adobe product that is installed on a computer at work, you can also install and use the software on one secondary computer of the same platform at home or on a portable computer. However, you may not run the software simultaneously on both the primary and secondary computers.

for more information

Please click on this link http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/end-user-license-agr eements-faq.html

Thanks,

Sandeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer, dear Sandeep. I bought the licence of Ps5 in 2011 and installed it on notebook with Windows7. Now I bought a new notebook with Windows8. Must I simply dowload the Ps5 files in my Adob cabinet into the new notebook and write the same licence?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi vitazor,

Thanks for reply.

Yes you can install on the new machine.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines