Hello friend I want to install the Adobe software for my website

so kindly guide me thanks

TOPICS
Activation , Feature request , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

guidelines.png

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That will be Nearly Impossible. First you would need to locate old Adobe software that at the time it was available it did NOT depend on OnLine Activation of any kind as all the internet (online) Activation Servers for older Adobe software has been shut down. Now you may get a reply that the activation servers for CS4, 5 and 6 are still available. But those versions of Adobe software probably won't run on computers usiing OLD Pentium CPUs.

If you have a Website and a Friend that is trying to help you in some way with that website then both of you need newer computers to do whatever you want to do with that website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines