• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to migrate account from US to Europe (Netherlands)?

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I moved from the US to the Netherlands? 

Is there a way to transfer an existing account? I think the only way I see to do it is cancel and then renew here?

Thank you.

Fabio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

For all Account problems you really need to contact Adobe through the Chat system and specifically state you need assistance with billing and Region location.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved your post from the Community Help forum (which is for getting help USING these forums) to the Get started forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you moved your payment method also? From US CC to Europe CC?

If everything still functions and the payments are going through I personally would not worry about it until your subscription nears its renewal date.

If that doesn't work or you have some type of problem using or paying for the subscription then you will need to contact Adobe directly at the link below and stating you have a billing problem/request.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the US account, you can only select a US address (I want to change my payment credit card a Dutch one). So I have canceled my US subscription in the US. Now I have to wait for it to expire to renew in the Netherlands. When I login in the NL Adobe site, it still thinks I have an active account. Or I'll switch emails.

Just wish it would be easier.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards, Fabio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For all Account problems you really need to contact Adobe through the Chat system and specifically state you need assistance with billing and Region location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines