• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to post and get your issue resolved or what do others need to know to solve your issue

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posting your question or issue with all the right information can help you get the answers you need faster and allow others to help you more effectively. Here are some tips for posting in the best possible way and recommendations for the information should include in your post.

• Post your question or issue in a cause and effect format
    Example: When attempting to print any PDF Photoshop CC 2019 crashes with an error.
  • Include information about any of the troubleshooting you’ve already tried
    Example: The issue happens with all PDF files I’ve tried, including newly created ones using the PDF creation software I use, PDFMagick. I’ve tried rebooting the computer and installed all available updates, but these didn’t help.
  • Provide details about the version info about any hardware and software related to the issue
    Example: I have the latest version of PDFMagick, version 3.21B. My printer is an HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 with the latest driver available, 2.9.1.002. I’m using Windows 10 (19041.264) but the print driver was only designed for Windows 8.1. Photoshop CC 2020 is the latest version too, 20.0.7.
  • Had it worked previously? Were there any significant changes near the time the issue started?
    Example: It was working last week but recently my computer crashed, and I had to reinstall Windows. I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 because I heard it was better.
  • Provide the exact error message
    Example: The error message that appears is “This printer driver is not supported by Photoshop."
  • Post in the most appropriate forum for your issue
    Example: The issue only occurs when printing from Photoshop - MS Word and Google Chrome all work fine. Post in the Photoshop forum
  • Include screenshots or videos if possible
    Example: I’ve captured and am including a screenshot. I did this so I could get the exact error message.
  • Other General Troubleshooting Tips
    • Test with different source files, projects, including and newly created ones
    • Test with different software, including non-Adobe
    • Close any other open software not being used at the time of the issue to rule it out - including temporarily disabling your anti-virus software
    • Ensure all related software is up to date

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines