• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to register new lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have LightRoom CC up and running but it doesn't show up on my list of products.  How to I register it

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

L everetts75371058 are you installing Lightroom as part of a Creative Cloud membership?  If so then please see Creative Cloud Help | Launch Creative Cloud apps for information on how to open Photoshop Lightroom CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I marked the question as answered, judging from the "correct answer" tag placed on each of two responses. They both, however, fall short -- at least I can't make it work. kclad:  When I go to my account there is no option to "add" anything. If I try "manage your account" I'm taken out of Adobe and sent to Amazon. Then I have to log in again to Adobe. I couldn't go from Amazon back.

Wright:  My original post says "Have LightRoom CC up and running" so no, I don't need info on how to open it.

I think I might know a partial answer. Somewhere I think I read that subscription memberships do not need to post a serial number. If that's true then maybe I don't need to be concerned that it is listed.  Still, if Photoshop is listed, why isn't LR?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2015 Apr 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

L everetts75371058 if you have a membership there is no need to register Lightroom CC.  You can find a list of your active memberships under your account at http://www.adobe.com/.  You can find additional details on how to view your active membership at Manage your membership and payments | Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Abuu diinaariano

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines