• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to retrieve serial number once installed?

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I bought CS6 on March 2013 and installed it in my mac. I just bought a new mac and would like to move the program to my new computer. The problem is I lost the installation CD. I can download the programs from Adobe, but the serial number was written on the CD. How can I find the serial number once the program has been installed? I didn't register the program as I thought it wasn't necessary....OMG....anyone can help?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

With a Mac there is currently no software available to extract the serial number from the installation.  You will need to contact Adobe Support thru chat to get assistance with recovering your serial number.

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat option...
Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Serial number and activation cha

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With a Mac there is currently no software available to extract the serial number from the installation.  You will need to contact Adobe Support thru chat to get assistance with recovering your serial number.

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat option...
Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Serial number and activation chat support (non-CC)
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PHSP-PHXS_downloading-installing-setting-up_licensing-acti...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your serial number does not show on your account page I think you are completely out of luck on this Adobe ID

At least I know of no way for Adobe to give you information on a boxed version

But, you might try contacting Adobe directly

Chat/Phone: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Serial number and activation support (non-CC)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service1.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines