How to select a Drive

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two drives on my computer.  One of the drives is a solid-state drive with only 120 gigs.  The other is a storage drive with over a terabyte.  I want it to install on the storage drive, so I don't tie up my solid-state drive, but the app doesn't give me the option of where to install it.  Any suggestions? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to select a Drive

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two drives on my computer.  One of the drives is a solid-state drive with only 120 gigs.  The other is a storage drive with over a terabyte.  I want it to install on the storage drive, so I don't tie up my solid-state drive, but the app doesn't give me the option of where to install it.  Any suggestions? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC client cannot be installaed on another drive as the drive where the operating system is installed. The CC apps can be installed on another drive.

Please take a look here: How do i install Creative Cloud on different drive... - Adobe Support Community - 11250643

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2020 0