Highlighted

How to Store Adobe Software to Later Installation?

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone!

Well ... I will explain. I don't have internet at home, but I would like to have the same software that I use here on my job at home as well. So ... The thing is: For that, there should be a way for me to dowload the software, store it on my smart phone, take it to my home PC and then install it. But the question I have is: Is this even possible? I mean ... There is any way to download, but not to install any Adobe Softwares?

I AM using my own Creative Cloud account here at my job, to have access to all softwares ... (Because they are paying it for me to use them to take care of the marketing area here, so ... xD) Which means that I will have access to this account at home as well. So, how can I do this? Because ... As far as I know, when I click the "Download" button in the Creative Cloud App, it will download AND install the software ... And I don't want that. I want to install it only at home. That's why I'm asking. If it is possible, I would love to know how.

Thank you very much in advance. Up until!

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Store Adobe Software to Later Installation?

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone!

Well ... I will explain. I don't have internet at home, but I would like to have the same software that I use here on my job at home as well. So ... The thing is: For that, there should be a way for me to dowload the software, store it on my smart phone, take it to my home PC and then install it. But the question I have is: Is this even possible? I mean ... There is any way to download, but not to install any Adobe Softwares?

I AM using my own Creative Cloud account here at my job, to have access to all softwares ... (Because they are paying it for me to use them to take care of the marketing area here, so ... xD) Which means that I will have access to this account at home as well. So, how can I do this? Because ... As far as I know, when I click the "Download" button in the Creative Cloud App, it will download AND install the software ... And I don't want that. I want to install it only at home. That's why I'm asking. If it is possible, I would love to know how.

Thank you very much in advance. Up until!

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>don't have internet at home

You will not be able to use a subscription if you do not have internet... the program requires internet to verify status

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The above is not completely correct. 

But you do need an internet connection to Download and Install the programs.

And to Varify your subscription status every 90 days, IIRC.

Once the subscription status is varified you can use the programs for a period of time, IIRC 90 days, before you need to reconnect to the internet to again varify you have a Valid Subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The system requirements clearly state that Internet access is required.  Without Internet, you can't a) install, b) activate, c) update and d) use online services.  Strongly suggest you get Internet access at home or bring your computer to your workplace and install Creative Cloud from there.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0