• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud and the apps without an account?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have an account of Adobe Creative Cloud from using email of my university. And the Adobe Creative Cloud that I got are given by my university, which I think it's customized. And I have installed Photoshop 2020 with it. Now I have graduated from my university and my email of university got disabled now. So I want to uninstall my Adobe Creative Cloud out of my computer, but it said I need to uninstall all of my other Adobe apps first. So I tried to uninstall my Photoshop 2020, but it always sended me to login page of Adobe Creative Cloud without letting me forcibly uninstall it without logging in. I tried both the normal uninstall window, and the old Control Panel uninstall window, but it still sended me to the Adobe Creative Cloud login window. My old university account can't be used anymore, and my personal account doesn't have subscription to Adobe, and when I tried to login into CC with my personal account, it gave me a result "Personal Accounts are not supported. Continue with a Company or School Account to access the service." How can I uninstall it forcibly so I can install a personal Adobe Creative Cloud that I can use with my personal account?

lance5CBF_0-1599977518955.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove programs

HOWEVER - you may need to sign OUT of your old account before you will be allowed to install a new account

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This computer - was it supplied by your school? They seem to have locked it down to stop you doing what you want to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove programs

HOWEVER - you may need to sign OUT of your old account before you will be allowed to install a new account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not that much difficult to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud without account. You can visit the link below for detailed solution.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines