• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HUGE PROBLEM: Ihr Abonnementstatus kann nicht bestätigt werden. Keine Verbindung mit Adobe-Servern

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not use any of your software anymore and it says:

Ihr Abonnementstatus kann nicht bestätigt werden.
Keine Verbindung mit Adobe-Servern möglich. Möglicherweise besteht keine Verbindung mit dem Internet. Überprüfen Sie Ihre Verbindung und versuchen Sie es unten erneut. Wenn weiterhin Probleme auftreten, lesen Sie unseren Leitfaden zur Lösung von Verbindungsproblemen.

I had the same problem last week, i could fix it by doing the deactivation of systemtime-internettime sync (weird enough this is an issue anyhow...). Today the problem reappeared and nothing i do works.

I tried 3 different internetconnections with nothing in common - problem persists. Of course i am online, of course everything is up-do-date. I can login into cloud app... but nothing else works. I am enraged - abonnement means responsibilies from your side! this costs money right now. I never have this kind of problems with other software-abonements-systems like steam. 

What can i do now? your supportchat is not working too and there is no phonenumber anywhere. 

I feel left alone!

(Moved from the Com Help forum to the get started forum bu Mod)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zen_SuR,

I'm sorry to hear you're having this frustrating problem. Although you are online, your computer may still be unable to connect to Adobe's activation servers for some reason. Have you worked through all the solutions in this help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html?

Let us know if any of that resolves the issue. If not, we'll go from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have exactly the same problem and yes I have already tried all the steps. I urgently need a solution I have work to do!

Best regards
MilanAnmerkung 2020-05-27 210348.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here ☹️ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me. Did you guys find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently Adobe servers are experiencing some issues, the team is working on fixing it. You can monitor the status at the following link

https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Issues Here. Can not connect to Adobe Server is one of many errors I am getting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hatte heute das selbe Problem...plötzlich konnte sich Adobe Acrobat nicht verbinden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gibt es inzwischen eine Lösung für das Problem? Habe das gleiche Drama seit ein paar Tagen auf meinem HomeOffice iMac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, PrinceNG, the servers are not currently experiencing any errors.  Please see the response from DelphiZoa to resolve the current connection error you are encountering. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,
of course I have done!
That's the workflow that brought me to ask the question here. 😉

You can read, after all steps at the end:
-------------
Contact Adobe Support
If you are still unable to resolve your connectivity issues, contact Customer Service.
-------------

Because the support chat was offline in my home office time slot, I thought it would be a good idea to ask my questions here. So others who "still" have this problem according to the manual in the link, will find a solution too...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry then PrinceNG, please contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html if you need additional assistance resolving the connection failures you are encountering.  Since this public forum discussion was related to a specific outage, I will now be locking the discussion to avoid any additional confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines