• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hur konvertera Lighroom CC till Lightroom 6?

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hej! Jag har produktnyckel till Lighroom 6 och ska installera den på min andra dator. Så jag laddade ner testversionen av Lightroom CC, men det fungerar inte att konvertera produkten. Nu har testversionen löpt ut och jag vill ha mitt program som jag har betalt för. Men jag kommer bara till sidan för att köpa en prenumeration vilket är fel. Jag har utgått från Adobes egen beskrivning av hur jag ska konvertera, men den stämmer inte. Jag kommer hela tiden till sidan för att köpa. Hur ska jag göra?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Thanks for sharing the update åsas62681400, I would suggest that you use the CC Cleaner tool to uninstall the Lightroom CC app installed on your machine: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems.

After this download Lightroom 6 from the following link and install it: Download Photoshop Lightroom, and then share the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi åsas62681400,

As you have mentioned you have a serial number for Lightroom 6 and have installed and used a trial of Lightroom CC on your machine and now would like to activate it with the serial number, however it is not working.

Have you tried the steps listed in this help document: How to convert a Lightroom CC trial version to licensed Lightroom 6 copy, If not then please give it a try.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! And thanks for understanding me. Yes I have tried to do it after that document. I did it exactly several times and it still doesn't work. Every time I come to the page where I can by a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the update åsas62681400, I would suggest that you use the CC Cleaner tool to uninstall the Lightroom CC app installed on your machine: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems.

After this download Lightroom 6 from the following link and install it: Download Photoshop Lightroom, and then share the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I will try that and replay to you if it worked out or not. Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!! Now it work! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good news, enjoy your software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I press the button of " license this software" I will not come to the side where I can write mig license. I'm coming to the subscription purchase page. So I am doing right! The fault is with adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines