Highlighted

I accidentally cancelled my subscription and would like it to be re-activated

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I accidentally cancelled my subscription and have not been able to contact adobe support to get them to re-activate it. I have been looking for phone numbers and cannot find it. I also tried to chat with any assistant but no luck.

thanks,

Mariela

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I accidentally cancelled my subscription and would like it to be re-activated

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I accidentally cancelled my subscription and have not been able to contact adobe support to get them to re-activate it. I have been looking for phone numbers and cannot find it. I also tried to chat with any assistant but no luck.

thanks,

Mariela

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

You can try the chat support again as long as you have an Adobe ID, and remember to type in Agent to get a real person instead of the AI. You can also try googling "Adobe Customer Service" to find a phone number that is appropriate for your region.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 13, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

read https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/account-accidentally-cancelled/td-p/10177597?page=1

or

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 13, 2020 1