• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am planning to get a new computer in the next couple months, however I need Photoshop for my computer now. If I purchase Photoshop now, will I be able to transfer the software to my new computer?

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am planning to get a new computer in the next couple months, however I need Photoshop for my computer now.  If I purchase Photoshop now, will I be able to transfer the software to my new computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

HI,

You can actually  have creative cloud installed and signed in on two computers, as long as you only use it on one at a time. Download and install as you did on the first computer, sign in to your Adobe account on the Adobe website using your Adobe ID, download the Cloud desktop app, then download the software.

Let us know if you have any other query .

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

You can actually  have creative cloud installed and signed in on two computers, as long as you only use it on one at a time. Download and install as you did on the first computer, sign in to your Adobe account on the Adobe website using your Adobe ID, download the Cloud desktop app, then download the software.

Let us know if you have any other query .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you will be able to have the software installed on another machine.  You do not want to think in terms of transferring though... Adobe software needs to be installed.  If you get a perpetual license such as a CS6 version of Photoshop then you can install on numerous machines but can only have two of them activated at a time.  The same goes for a subscription-based version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines