• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am receiving an A12E1 error when trying to install my Creative Cloud applications

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2013 Sep 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The A12E1 error occurs when there has been a fatal error during the installation process.  Please see A12E1 error installing Creative Cloud products | CC - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/a12e1-error-downloading-creative-cloud.html which discusses several solutions for this error.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2013 Nov 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

I found out after having this Error Code; My problem was a drive formatted as a Case Sensitive HFS.

This would by nice to prompted on when installing...

And maybe as a note here: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/a12e1-error-downloading-creative-cloud.html

See my post here:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5811503#5811503

Best Regards

Marcus Edvardsen

Message was edited by: medvardsen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Medvardsen.  The Case Sensitive HFS option is not a common choice for formatting but this can be beneficial if other User have their hard drive formatted in the same fashion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

non of the solutions helped. Not sure this is worth all the trouble....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

I have attempted updating my Muse foe the past week and it keeps failing and giving me this error message;

Exit Code: 7

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example, ERROR: DF024 ...

- 0 fatal error(s), 1 error(s)

----------- Payload: Adobe Muse CC 2014 2014.3.1.44 {6EE79D64-202C-4B07-B853-0A6136394AAC} -----------

ERROR: DF024: Unable to preserve original file at "/Applications/Adobe Muse CC 2014/Adobe Muse CC 2014.app/Contents/Frameworks/adbeape.framework/adbeape" (Seq 10)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you please give me an idea of how to get it updated?

Thank you Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim information for Exit Code 7 can be found at Error "Exit 6" or "Exit 7" | Install log | Read, write, system file errors | CS5, CS5.5.  To resolve this error I would recommend removing and reinstalling Adobe Muse per the instructions listed in CC desktop lists applications as "Up to Date" when not installed.  This should remove the unmodifiable file located within the Adobe Muse CC 2014 application package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff,

Thank you that worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines