• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to install CS5 Web Premium using your links as my disc is not working. I am able to download files 1 of 2. When I try to install files 2 of 2 I get this error “The file archive part of Adobe CS5 Web Premium is missing. You need all parts in th

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2014 Jun 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install CS5 Web Premium using your links as my disc is not working. I am able to download files 1 of 2. When I try to install files 2 of 2 I get this error “The file archive part of Adobe CS5 Web Premium is missing. You need all parts in the same folder to extract Adobe CS5 Web Premium. Please download all parts.” What do I need to do to complete the install?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GeoffreyRPohl which operating system and language were you trying to download?

You can also download Creative Suite 5 at Download Adobe CS5 Free Trials – All Direct Links without Akamai | ProDesignTools.  Please make sure to complete the Very Important Instructions prior to scrolling down the page and clicking on the download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to wait so the download will complete. As there will be 2 files

1 .exe

2 .7z

.7z is a big file and it takes time to download. So once .7z is completes then you need to double click on .exe file and start the installation.

You are getting this error as the file is partially downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I double checked the download at Download CS5 products for CS5 Web Premium and I was able to extract the files successfully.  As Psynikk stated it is likely your download was interrupted or had not completed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines