• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to reinstall CS5 Production Pro-serial number is invalid

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to reinstall CS5 Production Pro on a new computer. The computers that I had this program on have died. I am trying to reinstall on a new computer. I have been on hold for almost an hour and the customer care chat I've been on hold for that long as well. Can anyone offer any help. This is frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Artistgirl1967 are you using the registered serial number under your account at http://www.adobe.com/?  You can find more details on how to locate your registered serial numbers at Find your serial number quickly.

If you are using the registered serial number then did you migrate/copy/transfer the current installation of Creative Suite 5 to this computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Artistgirl1967 are you using the registered serial number under your account at http://www.adobe.com/?  You can find more details on how to locate your registered serial numbers at Find your serial number quickly.

If you are using the registered serial number then did you migrate/copy/transfer the current installation of Creative Suite 5 to this computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently the physical disks degrade over time and get corrupted. I had to download from the Adobe site. It's very frustrating, it ate up a ton of my time today. Why offer disks if they are going to get corrupted?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with CS3.  I believe that because the program was not deactivated, you cannot re-install it.  I'm trying to find a way to deactivate the program from an old, dead, computer, so I can use it on two computers instead of just one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you download the files from the Adobe site or are you trying to use disks? I had disks and was told that they degrade over time and become corrupt. When I downloaded the files from the site the serial number worked. Very frustrating...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Artistgirl1967 the majority of the Adobe's retail Creative software titles installation files are available at Other downloads.  In specific you can download the Creative Suite 5 installation files at Download CS5 products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines