Highlighted

I am Typing My correct ADOBE ID

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to log in to CC app on macOS I keep getting an error message saying that it cannot authenticate my Adobe ID. I know for a fact that i am putting the correct information in because i just changed the password, after the first couple of times of this happening. It still will not let me log in. Now none of my apps work and i am getting highly frustrated with it! any help or known issues in regards to this issue?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am Typing My correct ADOBE ID

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to log in to CC app on macOS I keep getting an error message saying that it cannot authenticate my Adobe ID. I know for a fact that i am putting the correct information in because i just changed the password, after the first couple of times of this happening. It still will not let me log in. Now none of my apps work and i am getting highly frustrated with it! any help or known issues in regards to this issue?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

then sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

p.s.  make sure you're not being prompted by your computer for your computer's password.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines