• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am unable to access my personal account due to some conflict with enterprise account.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been paying for Adobe for several months now.

I use to be able to choose whther to sign in to my personal account or the school account. 

Now, it is only giving me the option to sign into the school account and this has cutoff access to the features I was paying for.

Furthermore I am unable to modify my plan to just use the personal account becuase the help page just redirects to use the Community Forums and not contact anyone at Adobe.

Please help me just use my personal account and not the enterprise account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use another web device or browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers.

Log-in to your account below to confirm you have an active paid plan and payment details are current and accurate.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

Assuming you can log-in to your personal account, try the following.

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid personal ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, I am no longer getting the option to select my personal account. Do I need to show billing receipts? That link only shoiws the information for my enterprise account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And, why would I have to use a web browser with cookies and script blockers disabled just to access my account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have 2 accounts, you should have 2 separate log-in IDs (e-mails) and passwords.

This is a user-to-user forum.  We can't help fellow users with an account problem.  You must contact Adobe directly via phone or online chat.  Using a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, log-in to your personal account below. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the chat icon and type AGENT followed by enter key. Wait for a human to join the session.

Chat iconChat icon

================
NOTE: The pandemic is effecting all sectors. There are fewer available support agents and wait times may be longer than normal.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines