• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am waiting 7 hours for downloading CREATIVE CLOUD...come on !

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any human being who can give me an advice how to overcome this total ridiculous instalation procedure (mac 10.13) in 21st century which adobe has as a product and we pay for it ?

Actually, I am really thinking about it now, whether I am total idiot...

thnx guys

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

First check to see if your computer meets the system requirements:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Contact Adobe Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" so you get a human and not a bot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I feel your pain.. I just signed up for After Effects, and have been dealing with installation problems for 4 hours..
I've never had any issues with my PC while using other software. Now all the sudden in the middle of downloading Creative Cloud app, adobe tells me several .dll files are missing... It has caused a storm of problems, every app that opens, adobe has popped an system error stating that X .dll file is missing, can't close the window as it constantly comes back, can't shut down Pc cause i can't open the start menu with out it happening.. can't sign into the pc with out it happening... I finally uninstalled Creative Cloud App, and the errors are less frequent, but are still happening.. Ive done everything i can do to fix this, ive done windows updates, sfc /scannow, manually installed .dll files.. nothing fixes it.. every error is a Adobe product name - System Error.
This is extremely frustrating as I was highly motivated to use After Effects.

Hope your quarantine is going better than mine lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines