• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I bought LR 5 and I can no longer download it from my account

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to wipe my hard drive and have backed up mostly everything, but would very much like to redownload MY purchased version of Lightroom.  The download link is still on my account page but when I click on it I get sent to another page that says the download is no longer available.  Seriously?  I bought it straight from Adobe.  It should still be available in my opinion.  What gives?  Don't have the ability to do the monthly plan, nor do I like that all these programs have switched to that model.  I'm sure I can locate an archived download on my other computer, but it SHOULD still be available on the website.

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Direct Download Links https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl MAY help
-you MUST do what it says in Note: Very Important Instructions
-https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-direct-download-links.html#download-instructions
If you do find a download, be sure to copy it to at least one external device
-a usb flash drive or hard drive, or write to a DVD
-plus a text file containing your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John, thank you so much for your reply.  Turns out I'm not as much of an idiot as I was thinking.  I found my saved copies of Lightroom and have the serial number with them, so I was able to redownload my version of LR.  I actually quite like LR5 and I'm glad I don't have to shell out a monthly fee to use it (did that for a couple years and really its not for me as I use a different program than photoshop).  Thank you again.  I'll go try the links now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines