Highlighted

I bought the photography plan and is only downloading LR?

New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so im new to all this. I bought the photography package and it is only downloading Ligthroom. Will i be able to download photoshop in LR or eill it start downloading after LR is done? 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I bought the photography plan and is only downloading LR?

New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so im new to all this. I bought the photography package and it is only downloading Ligthroom. Will i be able to download photoshop in LR or eill it start downloading after LR is done? 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud+ all other apps you intend to use.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several different plans and one is Lightroom only. Check what you pay for. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you paying for?

Please log-in to your account below.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines