• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't change locations for download of cloud updates

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download Adobe Lightroom Classic to a drive other than the "C" drive. It is nearly full. I'm sick of having it fail. I have to keep deleting items off of my C drive, but it's still failing. I have several terabytes remaining on another drive. How can I change the default download path?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cloud manager and common elements must go on the C drive... for all else, read below

Install on non-boot drive https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/moving-ps-and-lr-classic-from-internal-hd-to-an-external-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. It's not the answer I was hoping for, but you did tell me what I need to know. I wish they would change that. It's 2020. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines