• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't download any of the Adobe apps

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Photoshop, Light Room, Creative Cloud package for $9.99 a month. The payment has been taken out of my account but it won't let download ANY of the products. It takes me to a page to send the install link to my email. I've done this for each of them and when I click the link it takes me right back to the "email link" page. Please help!received_1495655567261227.jpegreceived_876739846179437.jpeg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It took me right back to the same link to send it to my email. I've been told I have to downlaod the app version from the playstore since I'm using an Acer Chromebook and it doesn't support the desktop but I can't even find the Adobe Creative Cloud app like it showed in the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Foxyquinnphotography, I am sorry but the Creative Cloud desktop app requires Windows or macOS to install. For information on the system requirements please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>using an Acer Chromebook

You need to cancel your subscription during the grace period... or buy a real computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines