• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install Creative Cloud on Windows 10?

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a brand-new computer built a few days ago, running on Windows 10. The first thing I attempted to do was download CC so I could get Photoshop on it. After downloading and running the installer, it ran, closed, and left the app icon on my desktop, but when I clicked the icon, nothing happened. Nothing attempts to open, no error messages, nothing.

I attempted to uninstall, but when trying to uninstall from the control panel, the button doesn't do anything. I restarted my computer and attempted to uninstall, but again, no use. Trying again, I was locked out of my start bar and was forced to use a restore point. I tried to download and run again, but with the same results.

I'm able to install and uninstall other programs just fine, so I'm thinking this might be an issue on Adobe's end. I wish there was an error box that popped up, then I could troubleshoot that. This is my first Windows computer in a long time, and I'm not as tech-savvy as I want to be, so if it means going into files, I'd like some clear instructions.

I appreciate the help, thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

If the above steps are not successful, please contact Adobe support to get it resolved. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

• You may first open task manager and close all Adobe processes from background. (eg- Creative Cloud, Core sync, CC library, Adobe Desktop Services, Adobe IPC broker, Adobe Crash daemon etc)

after that try launching Creative cloud again. If that doesn't work then-

Let us know if this will help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, I'm on my way home now and I'll let you know how it goes. Thank you for the speedy response!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing worked. I tried installing Creative Cloud and it stopped half-way through. When I click the icon, absolutely nothing happens. I tried using the Cleaner tool and I get a box that pops up and says "Uninstallation of Creative Cloud desktop completed with errors." I tried re-installing through the link you provided (which was where I installed it from in the first place) and the same thing just keeps happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the above steps are not successful, please contact Adobe support to get it resolved. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, did you managed to solved it?

Thank you very much

E.F

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to run Adobe CC installer as administrator.

Right click on installation file -> Run as administrator.

It solved my problem.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I was having a lot of these same issues, and doing everything all the forums kept saying, etc. Lots of wasted hours and even sessions with Adobe that didn't get anywhere. After a lot of work on my own to troubleshoot this, come to find out my Window 10 profile was corrupted and after repairing, everything worked great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, How did you know that your profile was corrupt?

I'm on a new machine and CC half installed. Now it won't unistall, even with the CC Cleaner. It completes instantly says it's completed but nothing has actually happened; it removed nothing.

Interested in creating a new profile as a possible solution. Can you elaborate please?

It's amazing how Adobe advise people to get in touch, yet one ends up running round in circles constantly getting re-directed back here.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So did you get this issue resolved?

My computer will not even download the Adobe apps at all.

When I click on the install, it never goes beyond 0% installation.

Can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here! Repeated sessions with Adobe, then 5 hours today with geek squad, and they couldn't fix it. Adobe needs to fix this! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has it been resolved?  I have a brand new desktop with Windows 10 and despite 4 hours on the phone and chat with Adobe, turning off all firewalls, allowing Adobe every permission I possibly can and trying as Admin as well, still can't get Adobe Creative Cloud to work - just keeps coming up with the "Unable to reach Adobe servers" error, telling me to check my firewall and clock settings?  I REALLY need Photoshop to work today and I cannot spend any longer on this 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem as everyone else here. I have a different email for my microsoft account and my adobe account. Think that makes a difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines