• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't log into my new account?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just made an account for the adobe creative cloud and I am currently trying to install photoshop. When I click to download photoshop it takes me to the creative cloud but it says that I am signed out, but when I click the sign-in button it does not allow me to access and brings me to the exact same screen. I was previously signed in under a school account but that account has since been deactivated and the subscription cancelled. Please help :(.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long has it been since you subscribed? It takes up to 24 hours to activate the subscription.

Clear the browser cache and the temporary internet files, enable cookies and then try again.

If this doesn't try another browser.

BTW: You can't install Photoshop directly. You have install the Creative Cloud Desktop Client first. From this you can install all other apps that you have in your subscription.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines