Highlighted

I can't open recovered ai and psd file

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

By mistake i have removed all my document files definitively. I finally took my documents back with a recovery software but now i can't open my psd files and ai files in photoshop and illustrator ? 

Does anyone can help me please ? 

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't open recovered ai and psd file

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

By mistake i have removed all my document files definitively. I finally took my documents back with a recovery software but now i can't open my psd files and ai files in photoshop and illustrator ? 

Does anyone can help me please ? 

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sounds like a problem with the recovery software.  try different software if you're unable to restore from the trash.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recovery software often fails because the deleted files are partly destroyed. You need to make backups. Every day and more often. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0