Highlighted

I can't see the apps oleder version on Adobe Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see the apps oleder version on Adobe Creative Cloud... why?!!!! I have a subscribtion Schermata 2020-03-31 alle 17.44.00.pngSchermata 2020-03-31 alle 17.44.20.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't see the apps oleder version on Adobe Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see the apps oleder version on Adobe Creative Cloud... why?!!!! I have a subscribtion Schermata 2020-03-31 alle 17.44.00.pngSchermata 2020-03-31 alle 17.44.20.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 31, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe now only allows downloading the current and ONE previous version

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 31, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AdrianaCaraiani, good morning.
From what I see on the Creative Cloud desktop, isn't macOS version 10.11 or earlier?
Because the operating conditions of the two versions currently offered are macOS10.12 or later, the display does not appear in the Creative Cloud desktop application to not be able to download when this condition is not met.
The version of macOS you're trying to install and
Also check out the following help.

After Effects system requirements

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 31, 2020 0