Copy link to clipboard
1. Open Creative Cloud on my laptop (win 10)
2. Screen with "Signed out...-> sign in"
3. click on "sign in"
4. for a short moment the "sign in" screen appears
5. after that a white screen with "loading Creative Cloud"
6. after some time -> same as 2
=> repeat forever
(as I'm writing this, sometimes no 5. is "unable to reach Adobe servers" and when I click on "retry" the "Signed out" message appears again)
I reinstalled it a few times but its always the same :c
(bought it like a week ago)
See this related help article.