Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot download anything

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I can't download the creative cloup app, or even any app (I tried Ps and Ae) from the website. The process of downloadig starts but then freezes quite early on (3;5% / 18%...). I tried to leave it on for the night and nothing changed. 

I have a mac book pro from 2015 and it is fonctionning quite well. 

I do have a malware (anysearch; it redirects the web browser to search.anysearch.net and the main damage are unwanted changes of custom browsing settings, privacy issues due to internet activity tracking, search redirects, redundant ads) but I don't think it is the problem... 

Any ideas? 

Thank you, 

Josie 

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Josie, sorry you are encountering problems with the installation process.  Please check the log files to determine why the installation is getting stuck.  Information on how to locate the fatal error can be found at  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-log-files.html.

Please update this public forum discussion if you have any questions about the errors that are discovered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I have the same problems as josie666 and some student friends of mine too. 

Adobe CC says, its Error Number 116. I tried rebooting the whole system but nothing works. I cant update or open any CC programm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Josie.  Error 116 indicates that the download is damaged. Are your friends using the same network that you are?  If so, then please verify that there are no restrictions with accessing the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.

If not, then try using an alternate network to see if the same error occurs. If Error 116 is occurring on multiple networks, then review the settings for any installed security software.  If the error does not occur, on the new network, then you will again want to review https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html and verify you have access to the servers and ports listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines