• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot seem to find how to contact Adobe about billing/credit card issue. Any suggestions?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to find how to contact Adobe about billing/credit card issue.  I drilled down on the 3 steps regarding common topics or products but found nothing on billing.  Any suggestions as to a phone number or an email address I can use?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would just like to say how totally incompetent Adobe.com is when it comes to support!  I spent over an hour trying to get to support that actually supports anything.  No matter what you click on in support, they only want you to go to forums which are not run by adobe staff, they are run by other people who have the same questions I have and they never get the answers!  I actually had to go out of adobe.com and google a phone number for them to get any help at all.  Then I got 2 different people who are not English speaking as their first language.  They were both incredibly hard to understand as I have hearing problems and I have no idea if the problem is solved or not!  I have been paying for creative cloud photography addition for 2 months now and suddenly today it tells me I will have reduced functionality and I need to go online and pay for a plan.  This is absolutely infuriating!!!  Every time I purchase something from Adobe, this same thing happens.  They claim I have a trial version when I downloaded the entire program and have used it for some time.  I expect products to have glitches and not work occasionally, but I also expect support from a world wide company.  They make tons of money every day from people like me and they don't have the decency to staff a help line!  Incredibly rude!!!!  I didn't even want to call someone.  I wanted to do a chat so I could actually understand what was being said!  But no, they can't possibly help a disabled person!  Shame on you Adobe!  You have no excuse for this lame help system!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is exactly the same problem I have with them and I'm paying twice every month.

If I cancel I will lose everything I cannot get a contact number and getting the same runaround this is appalling considering They are supposed to be the best and as you have said they can't even have a helpline.

I'm very close to cancelling and trying another product

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't see a problem contacting adobe and was offered phone and chat support.  try a different browser if selecting these two options fail to reveal the chat option:

Screenshot - 6_5_2018 , 7_11_47 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I realise this thread is a bit older, but the problem is still relevant. I have a license that should be good until October 2021, but I also get the message that the trial period for Photoshop has expired. I have followed the steps laid out here: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html, but there were no hosts to clean.

I've tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Firefox Developer and Safari), but again to no avail. 

Schermafbeelding 2020-09-07 om 19.58.21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines