• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I do not recommend using this product

New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pradeep from the "Cancelation" team was either not willing or didn't have the ability to refund 2 unautorized charges and hid behind leagal language.  When leagal language trumps simple customer service it tells you all you need to know about the company.  With many other options out there that do prioritize and cherish customer service I can not recommend using any of Adobe's products.  I can't remember the last time I've experienced such poor customer service   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is primarily a user to user forum. We don't have access to customer records. Are you having an issue with Premiere that maybe we could attempt to help you with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can refund the March and April charges to my credit card that would be great if not I'll continue to inform people how poor the customer service is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What issue are you having in Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff and I are just users like you, and of course, can't help with the pay issues.

We can help with issues while running Premiere as there's quite bit of experience with Premiere around here.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines