Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't understand why I have duplicated applications in Adobe cloud

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don't use much adobe CC desktop. But I was wondering why my applications would not updated automatically since the option to do so it's checked. So I decided to to do it manually by clicking on "update everything" button.

I actually see that there were 2 photoshops in my CC account. Which one is the one I use, and the other seems to be the new version or something different?

I don't get it, which one I should use? i really don't get it, sorry for my idiocy. Because updating it didn't update my shortcut which leads me to the old photoshop. So I really don't want to wreck it all up.

Also one photoshop description say "create anything where you want" but the older version doesn't say that. is it the PS portable edition? I'm really lost.

Also I have two bridges! Wow.... how come? I don't get it.

Please..help me understanding thank you.

2020-02-20 15_37_28-Window.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

When you manually update you are gvien the option to remove previous versions, you can uninstall v 20.0.8 from the CC app, version 21.1 is the most recent version

Some people like to keep the previous version installed in case there are issues with the most recent version

2020-02-20 15_32_02-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When you manually update you are gvien the option to remove previous versions, you can uninstall v 20.0.8 from the CC app, version 21.1 is the most recent version

Some people like to keep the previous version installed in case there are issues with the most recent version

2020-02-20 15_32_02-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines