• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I had a difficult time canceling my Creative Cloud membership

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's funny how Adobe does not have an email address that issues and complaints can be sent to, like any other normal company. My simple issue was that I was being charged for a subscription that I had cancelled 3 months ago. Instead of listening to my complaint, and helping me with it, the messaging/chat support employee named Leelavathi kept introducing new plans and discounts. One irritatating aspect of this chat feature is that the "customer service" agents take their own sweet time to reply! You just have to sit there for several minutes staring at the screen waiting for a reply! And it to top it, she did not bother helping with my issue at all! It was really annoying but I replied to her patiently saying that I am not interested in anymore subscriptions and that I just need a refund for the last 3 months. After which she just STOPPED RESPONDING !!! Its been over 2 HOURS now, and I have had no response on that chat window. 

Obviously, I called the customer service phone number in the meantime and got my issue sorted by a kind gentleman (I think his name was Rajiv). But this chat really wasted my time, because I had to repeat everything over the phone anyway. 

I'M GLAD I CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION because this online customer service (with no way to email and having proof of your complaints) is a real turn down for such a great software tool. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sham1993, I am sorry you encountered so many difficulties with the cancellation process.  Adobe continues to be affected by the pandemic and our support staff continues to take your support interactions from home while sheltering in place to prevent spreading COVID-19.  Please expect an extended wait time when contacting any form of chat or phone support right now.

For future viewers of this discussion, you can use the process listed in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html to cancel your membership.  Most countries, including the United States, have the ability to cancel their membership without speaking with a member of our chat support team. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Their online "support" is a joke. Just tried to cancel the trial and had to sit through about a dozen attempts to get me to switch to different plans, to longer plans, to services I don't want, etc. A glimpse:

Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 7.35.31 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even I think that the online support of Adobe is literally a joke.

They still keep on charging even after you discontinue the service.

I had canceled my subscription temporarily yet they charged me.

So I asked for a refund and they gave me an option to extend the subscription beyond that date to the time that I had paid for extra.

Adobe needs to ramp up and change their attitude toward customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Just tried to cancel the trial and had to sit through about a dozen attempts to get me to switch to different plans..."

There's nothing wrong with that.  It's called customer retention.  Phone, TV and Internet service providers all do it, too.  It's standard business practice.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines