• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I hate You, uninstalling is stupid

New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently waiting for creative cloud to update so that I can uninstall it once it's.  This absolutely idiotic.  What a waste of time.  I just want to get rid of after effects and creative cloud but I can't get rid of creative cloud without getting rid of after effects.  How do I get rid of after effects?  By opening creative cloud, which I haven't used ever, waiting for some stupid update, wasting my data just so that I can completely get rid of that update once it's dumb.  How backwards and stupid is that?  I have to download more stuff just so I can uninstall later.  I hate Adobe and your stupid integration with creative cloud.  I wanted after effects not some stupid cloud platform.  I understand it's use for many people, but I don't need it so why force me to waste my data.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1 - After Effects is only available with a Cloud subscription

2 - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines