• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have an active creative cloud key which lets me use everything, lightroom says I need to buy it

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used creative cloud apps for 2 years now, I renewed my key about a month ago, everything has worked perfectly until a few days ago, I started up lightroom and get prompted to buy it, I click buy and it says im subscribed and its all good, I close the window and it doesnt allow me to do anything and has a thing that says buy. Photoshop and other programs work fine, I even checked the status of my key on my profile and it shows it was only put in recently and is still in effect.

Please help

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try signing out to the Creative Cloud app and back in again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the speedy reply, sadly though I just did that and its still happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have satisfied all of those requirements, currently I am uninstalling and reinstalling LR to see if it works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep reinstalled and the problem persists, it says Trial expired: Buy now, I click it and it says I have subscribed and its all good

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If everything looks OK there then you will need to contact Adobe directly.

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

or use the Chat system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah I might have to contact adobe directly, I just checked it and it's creative cloud all apps prepaid subscription which ends November this year, but still everything but LR works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines