Highlighted

I have basic paid subscription. but...

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have basic paid subscription. but...when I try to convert pdf to Word, it asks me to subscribe and won't let me convert the document. 

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have basic paid subscription. but...

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have basic paid subscription. but...when I try to convert pdf to Word, it asks me to subscribe and won't let me convert the document. 

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Its frustrating in  that there doesn't seem to be a number where you can talk to a human at Adobe.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which subscription?

What Adobe program?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2020 0