Highlighted

I have been unable to sign in to Creative Cloud on my computer or us the Adobe apps

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! Lightroom Classic would not import any photos. I tried to see if I needed to update Lightroom Classic, but when I try to go in to Creative Cloud, it gives me an error message and won't log me in. My email and password work at adobe.com, but not in Creative Coud. The Error message that pops up when I try to log in says, "You've been signed out. Unable to authenticate your Adobe ID. Sign in again with your Adobe ID and password to continue using Adobe apps."  What is going on? I need to use Lightroom!

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have been unable to sign in to Creative Cloud on my computer or us the Adobe apps

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! Lightroom Classic would not import any photos. I tried to see if I needed to update Lightroom Classic, but when I try to go in to Creative Cloud, it gives me an error message and won't log me in. My email and password work at adobe.com, but not in Creative Coud. The Error message that pops up when I try to log in says, "You've been signed out. Unable to authenticate your Adobe ID. Sign in again with your Adobe ID and password to continue using Adobe apps."  What is going on? I need to use Lightroom!

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Post back if you still need help.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally got it to work. I did the same thing I did a zillion times yesterday, but today I was able to sign in. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines