• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have no option to deactivate users to install on another computer

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He leído en la Ayuda que si no puedo desactivar el equipo, me pondré en contacto con Adobe. Me es totalmente imposible ponerme en contacto con Adobe. Necesito ayuda con esto por favor Gracias.

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account (plans > manage plans > check bottom of page) to manage your computer sign ins, https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thank you for your reply. I have and there my registered Adobe 9 pro product appears. The problem is that it does not allow me to use it because it asks me to previously deactivate 2 other accounts that are already on computers that do not have access to them. What I need is to deactivate at least one of the licenses in order to continue using it on my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)

kglad_0-1612264283389.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

ask for an acrobat 9 pro activation count reset.  ask for nothing else related to the unsupported acrobat 9 or you will not be helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your attention.
I would like to reply to an email received from the email address;
customercare-chatsupport@adobe.com
In this email I was offered a solution and they asked me something, now I don't know how to answer because from that email I have not been answered. Let's see if you can help me again please my case is this:

ADB-17763813-J7G3 CRM: 02265000001755

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a PUBLIC form, not Adobe support... nobody here can help

Do what kglad said and go to support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again, contact adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that I no longer see that indicated chat access that you indicated in the previous post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use a different browser 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks. It seems incredible how soon the problem is located, it seems magical. Previously I entered here and oy you know that the reason for not entering is because of the browser. Why is this browser worth one day and not the next? And why do you know? The agents who attend this forum are very good. Thank you very much for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

p.s. whatever insight i seem to have is because of previous experiences helping others (and problems i've had myself).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines