Highlighted

I have problem in the Premiere pro about the media source

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the Premier well until last weekend.
But while I was editing the video, I had a problem.
Some of the images taken using the same camera, the same settings, only the audio appears as a timeline.
When I searched the Internet, I thought it was a problem with codecs, so I encoded it from the original form of mp4 to avi. But the same problem happened again.
This issue continues even if you delete the Premier and reinstall it. I ran it again because I was wondering if it would solve the problem if I re-create the project.
But the files that were brought back into the project had previously been playing perfectly and only audio had started to appear.

How do I solve this problem?

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have problem in the Premiere pro about the media source

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the Premier well until last weekend.
But while I was editing the video, I had a problem.
Some of the images taken using the same camera, the same settings, only the audio appears as a timeline.
When I searched the Internet, I thought it was a problem with codecs, so I encoded it from the original form of mp4 to avi. But the same problem happened again.
This issue continues even if you delete the Premier and reinstall it. I ran it again because I was wondering if it would solve the problem if I re-create the project.
But the files that were brought back into the project had previously been playing perfectly and only audio had started to appear.

How do I solve this problem?

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?