• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just bought adobe creative Claude all app but It is not installing

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought adobe creative Claude all app but it is not installing and also not giving any error...it stopped at 15% for Photoshop since hours!!!

I have my laptop that is Dell XPS machine with windows 7 Pro with around 40gb free space on C drive.

kindly help as I just bought it for a month and cannot afford to waste any time.

thank you!

Zia

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zia

Try run Abobe Creative Cloud Cleaner and then  if you can install Photoshop.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see 2 problems

1) Windows 7. Although some of the Adobe apps will install on windows 7 you may not get the most current versions and infact you will not get the most current version of the Creative Cloud Desktop App (CC DTA) and that will limit which versions can be installed.

2) With only 40GBs of space left on your C drrive that might be an even bigger problem. 99% of all programs today always installs files on the C drive no matter what other drive you actually install the program to. With the Adobe CC DTA to install any Adobe program to some other drive than C you have to make that change in the CC DTA before you install the Adobe programs. The CC DTA will always install to the C drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines