Highlighted

I just got cc and everytime i try to send a pic, video etc I can't it won't open

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Everytime I try to send a post from behance to cc; cloud, it says I can't,  My cloud doesn't have much in it.  Can you help please.

Denice Otto

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I just got cc and everytime i try to send a pic, video etc I can't it won't open

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Everytime I try to send a post from behance to cc; cloud, it says I can't,  My cloud doesn't have much in it.  Can you help please.

Denice Otto

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally, as far as I understand it, you'd post something you had in your own cloud storage space TO Behance -- sharing your work with others. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your intent. Can you explain a little further what you're trying to do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dee10253 LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to send a pic to cloud and it said, no application for that.  And I don't have pics or videos up to date.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines