• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep being told that I've been signed out and I need to sign in again

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to install Creative Cloud on my mac. Everything foes fine until when it's installing, the app closes and reopens and tells me that I've been signed out. I hit the sign-in button, but it just pops up again a few seconds later. 

Please help!!!!

Screen Shot 2021-05-08 at 4.25.43 PM.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for those links, I followed the instructions on them but sadly they didn't fix the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sam, you currently have support case ADB-19325360-V2W2 opening and pending your response.  Please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update the support case so assistance can be provided to resolve your connection errors.

Please be aware that the computer will need access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html to use the Photography plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sam,

I had the same issue. I uninstalled the CC app and reinstalled the new version. Worked first time. Maybe lucky, but all OK since.

Good luck if youre still trying to resolve.

Ant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines