• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep getting logged out of CC

Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just started after years of trouble free use of Creative Cloud. When I went to open CC from the notification tray I had to login. I've almost never had to do this as I've always been automatically logged in when I boot up. Logged in and was using PS when in the middle of working on a project it asked me to save my work before quitting. I did and tried to reopen from Bridge which is usually the way I open PS. PS was in the process of opening when I noticed both PS and Bridge were closed. Reopened CC from the notify tray and saw I had to login again. Did again and opened Bridge then PS. In the middle of opening PS I was logged out again. Nothing changed from the previous day not even a windows update. 

This is very annoying and I see from other threads that this has been an ongoing issue for a very long time. Has anyone found a fix? 

Adobe please fix this issue as it hamperes users that depend on your products to earn a living!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now with the latest version 5.3.1.470 I'm getting logged out after being logged  in for hours. This started 2 days ago and is very annoying. Right in the middle of my work all my apps close and I get logged out of CC. Then when I relog in again I have to go thru the 2 factor auth which is a royal pain.

It's bad enough that when I boot CC doesn't load the apps and I have to hit the relaunch link which started happening again after the major update now I get logged out and have to do a relaunch again to load my apps after I do log in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines