• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm having a lot of scaling issues with several apps, they do not seem to be working properly.

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I recently purchased adobe cc and downloaded Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and XD. All apps seem to be scaling differently, including splashcreens (photoshops is pixelated). The UI in each app are different sizes. Is there a way to check what resolution the apps are getting from my device? I run windows on a 4k screen, the resolution is 3840x2160 and I'm using the recommended scale settings of 250%. Any information or help would be great.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you probably need to set your os system scale settings at 100% to get all the adobe apps to scale similarly to each other.  i'm not sure you'd be able to use the adobe apps at the scale because of possible reading difficulty, but it's at least worth trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I set my system scaling to 100% everything is tiny. I would not be able to use anything. I can't believe there's no solution to this. I have the Affinity apps which cost the same as one month of Adobe CC and they scale perfectly, swapping between monitors is seamless. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can register your complaint here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines