Highlighted

I'm having a problem installing adobe creative cloud and the products.

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alexandre_Costa17_0-1592413937384.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I'm having a problem installing adobe creative cloud and the products.

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alexandre_Costa17_0-1592413937384.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 17, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alexandre, sorry you are encountering problems. What type of Creative Cloud membership are you using?  There is no membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Finally, is the computer owned by you or by the educational institution you attend or work for?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm at home working in my own computer, but using my school email. I was supposed to have access at all products. But I'm not sure if that is the problem because before I even login, when I tried to reinstall (many times), the installation always stopped at 56%. It might be other problem but I cant really know what.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for the update, Alexandre.  For your next step please contact your education institution to verify how to access and install the applications that they are providing you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. It started to install the first time but froze at 18%. Now when I try to install it says there is another install already occuring and I need to wait.  I have a MAC and cannot see where another install is taking place.  But at this point I have tried downloading and installing so many times who knows. I am using my own computer with a student account for a required class assignment.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Connor, I would recommend you start a new public forum discussion with the specific errors you are encountering.  I have confirmed the e-mail address you are using does have a Creative Cloud membership assigned too it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 2